Frostbite 5 Mile
Our third place finish in the 2017 Grand Prix left us hungry for improvement. Luckily, redemption is near at hand. The 2018 Grand Prix series kicks off soon with the Frostbite 5 Mile in Ambler, PA. This is a great race to start off the year with. A nice rust buster and a chance to rack up some points on the USATF circuit!
“The 19th Annual Frostbite 5-Miler, sponsored by the Ambler Area Running Club, is mostly flat, with gently rolling hills. The most renowned February race in the area! Certified 5 Mile race course.”
Let us know if a ride to the race is needed.
First Place Male/Female: $250
First Place Master Male/Female: $100
Second Place Male/Female: $100
Third Place Male/Female: $50
Sign up here and enter “USATF” for a discount.
2018 Dues Reminder
Thanks to all who have already sent in dues! We’re currently at 15 members and growing quickly. We’re set up to receive checks by mail or for those looking to save on stamps, Kevin will be at the track this Tuesday.
To secure a place on our 2018 roster, please write a $50 check (made out to Philadelphia Runner Track Club) to Kevin Brandon. Checks should be mailed to 822 N Pennock St; Philadelphia; PA; 19130.
Members will receive:
- 2018 USATF registration paid for and handled by PRTC ($30 value)
- Discount at Philadelphia Runner (via new PRTC Member Cards)
- Consideration for elite entry to Broad Street & Philadelphia Marathon Weekend races
- Continued access to our private email lists
- Discounts for local races and team rates at fitness centers as available
- Inclusion on our website’s roster page
- Additional support (race entries/social events) as possible